Pics to make you smile


Εικόνες που βλέποντας τες θα γελάσετε . . .


 Next time you have extra time try stacking your coins


 Cool Mailboxes
 I hope that backpack is a parachute
 "Ahhh, it's so warm and cuddly on here"
 Sorry bro, but thanks for being my chair
 Looks like he wanted to be alone. and chances are he will be
 It's good to have a friend when you need one!
 I guess cats can read after all
 This is not as comfy as I thought it would be
 Static cat!


 Is the sign really necessary?
 Don't try this at home
 The water is so clear the boat seems to be floating on air
 I'm sorry. I didn't know you were coming back
 OK, let's change places at the next corner
 Fluffy in flight
 Let me know when all the dogs are in so I can move
You may not be happy with dinner but you are going to eat it anyway!